Directions, Scorecard, Map, GPS, Pictures, etc....

Rome, Ga

Moderators: Mike D, ADGO BOD

Directions, Scorecard, Map, GPS, Pictures, etc....

Postby Jay » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:16 pm

County Recreation:

Park Address:

GPS: Latitude/Longitude: 34.2637, -85.1714

Plan Route to the Course: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/

Scorecard:

Map of course: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=696

DGcoursereview.com: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=422

PDGA Course Description:

Pictures Holes 1-18: In Work

Hi-Def Video: Holes 1-18: In Work

Directions:

From Atlanta, Georgia
Travel North on I-75, take Exit 290 Rome/Canton, Turn LEFT at the bottom of the ramp onto GA 20. You will pass some hotels, gas stations, and a Wal-Mart. The road ends at a stoplight, (you will be facing a Waffle House) turn LEFT. Immediately veer RIGHT up the on ramp to US 41/US 411. There will be two stop signs at the top of the ramp. Be careful merging here as there is no merge lane. You are now in Cartersville and will travel about 2 miles pass more gas stations and small businesses. Watch for signs to US 411 and exit RIGHT onto US 411 South (SR-20) towards Rome. There is not much on this road. Travel about 25 miles following the signs to Rome.
At the intersection of Highway 411 and Highway 1 (Veterans Memorial Highway) take a right (there will be signs pointing to Berry College, as well).
When you see the Rome Braves stadium on the right, turn left at the light in front of the stadium onto Riverside Parkway (there will be a Fuddruckers on the corner) bear right and stay on Riverside Pkwy. Entrance to park will be on your right after you cross the railroad tracks.

From Chattanooga, Tennessee
Take I-75 South to exit 312.
Take a right off the exit and follow Highway 53 West to Rome.
Once in Rome, Turn right at Calvary Baptist Church (Hwy One)
You will go approx 1 1/2 miles until you see the Rome Braves stadium on the right. At the light in front of the stadium turn left onto Riverside Parkway. Bear right and stay on Riverside Pkwy. Entrance to park will be on your right after you cross the railroad tracks.

Locals…..please feed me some info :)
Jay

....and on the eighth day, God created the U.S. Marines!
Jay
Star Plastic

Return to Ridge Ferry Park