Sequoyah Park Fundraiser Disc

Cherokee County - Canton, GA

Moderators: rjohnston, daustin, ADGO BOD

Sequoyah Park Fundraiser Disc

Postby Jay » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:05 pm

Below you will see the fine work of Dusty Jones! I asked Dusty to hook me up with a cool stamp for a disc fundraiser for Sequoyah Park Disc Golf Course.....I believe he delivered! Discs will go on sale soon thanks to Prodigy Disc Golf http://www.prodigydisc.com/

I will have 50 PA-1's (sky blue) and 50 Pa-4's (marble red) in the 300 series available for $25 each or two for $40. If your home course is Sequoyah, I hope you will purchase one! These I feel will sell fast, so message me if you are interested to get on the list. If these move quick, I will order another 50/50 in the 400 series.

$'s raised will go to finishing concrete tee pads, a practice basket, and additional pro concrete pads that we have in mind. We already have tee signs that are almost finished so we will be ready place these in a stable manner.

Would like some feed back if you think we should build up a raised basket placement on hole 18......

Image[/URL]
Jay

....and on the eighth day, God created the U.S. Marines!
Jay
Star Plastic

Re: Sequoyah Park Fundraiser Disc

Postby Jay » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:33 am

The Sequoyah Park Prodigy Disc Fundraiser Discs are in! Contact me if you would like to support our upgrades. The Pa1's are sky blue and the Pa4's are marble red. They sell for $25 each or 2 for $40! Don't miss out on this sweet Dusty Jones design!
Jay

....and on the eighth day, God created the U.S. Marines!
Jay
Star Plastic

Return to Sequoyah Park